The world’s first truly premium pickup is now available with extra bite... Powered by a muscular, responsive V6 engine, this peerless pickup offers an impressive 258 horsepower and maximum 550Nm torque, taking you from 0 to 62mph in just 7.5 seconds – in incredible luxury and style.
It’s everything you’d expect from an X-Class – and more. More power. More torque. More features as standard. A much more responsive ride. For those born to lead, not follow.
It’s the X-Class – and more.
The new X-Class 350 d takes the already game-changing premium X-Class specification to a whole new level, with a host of powerful additional features
- Class-leading power - the 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine produces 258 horsepower (190kW) to take you from 0 to 62mph in 7.5 seconds
- Class-leading torque – common-rail direct injection offers a maximum torque of 550 Nm, available over a wide engine speed range from 1400 to 3200 rpm
- 7G-TRONIC PLUS auto transmission as standard, with steering wheel shift paddles to use in Manual mode
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive as standard
- Active Lane Keep Assist as standard, which alerts you when you unintentionally drift or leave your lane, braking and intervening if necessary
- Optional sports bar which can be combined with a roll cover in black or silver – a stylish addition to the X-Class accessory collection.
5 driving modes. The whole world’s your playground.
Drive it hard. Let the vehicle do all the work. On the motorway. Off the beaten track. The X-Class 350 d comes complete with DYNAMIC SELECT system as standard, offering a choice of five driving modes that modify the engine response, the automatic transmission's shift points and the ECO start/stop function
- Comfort - This mode is activated automatically when the engine starts and provides comfort-emphasising, harmonious accelerator characteristics, as well as early shift points
- Eco - Changes the gears at particularly low engine speeds
- Sport - The engine responds more immediately to throttle input. Sport mode makes use of the entire engine speed range to change gears, and shifts at higher engine speeds
- Manual - Use the gearshift paddles on the steering wheel to manually change gears. This mode leads to far shorter shift times than the Comfort and Eco programmes
- Offroad - This mode is suitable for driving on challenging terrain. It offers higher shift points and a flatter, and therefore more precisely adjustable, accelerator characteristic curve.
Coming soon. Register your interest today.
Register your interest today to be one of the first to receive the latest news on the new X-Class 350 d.