The Mercedes-Benz Arocs Truck - Ideal For Construction.
Regardless of whether it is a semitrailer tractor vehicle, platform vehicle, cement mixer or heavy-duty tipper: The on-road and all-wheel variants of the Arocs provide an especially robust, resilient vehicle that is optimally prepared for use for almost any construction haulage challenge.
Request a brochure Request a callback Send a message
New Arocs Highlights...
- Cabs in robust design for construction use, with maximum headroom of up to 1.99 m
- Three-piece bumper with steel corners for protection from damage, particularly minor knocks
- Two cab widths:2300 mm and 2500 mm
- Three cab lengths: S-cabs: 1700 mm, M-cabs: 2000 mm, L-cabs: 2300 mm
- Ergonomically designed driver's workplace for enhanced driving comfort and ergonomics
- Comfortable seats with particularly large seat area and adjustment range
- Robust, high-torque, fuel efficient 6-cylinder in-line engines in four displacement classes spanning 18 output levels from 175 kW (238 hp) to 460 kW (625 hp)
- Spontaneous power delivery resulting from high torque even in the low rev range
- Broad torque range reduces number of shift operations and saves wear on clutch and transmission
- Crawl function with integrated manoeuvring mode for simple moving off and precise manoeuvring
- Robust and durable steel suspension for high load capacity and resilience in heavy-duty construction site operations
- 8x6 and 8x8 vehicles with axle load compensation for reduced wear and better handling in off-road use
There is so much more to learn about the new Arocs, so why not contact us with your specific requirements today?
Request a callback Request a brochure Back to homepage