Mercedes-Benz Customer Contact Executive
- Head Office
- Full Time
Job Title: Mercedes-Benz Customer Contact Executive
Location: Blackburn BB1
Hours: Full time
We are looking to recruit a Customer Contact Executive to join our small marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for contacting customers to maintain and build a strong relationship as well as contacting prospects to generate leads, developing opportunities for the new van sales, new truck sales, used sales and after sales teams.
At Ciceley Commercials Ltd, we strive to be the best in everything that we do, we believe that we have the best products and deliver the best customer service and we can only achieve this by having a team made up of the best people. Do you have the right skills, experience and ‘be the best’ attitude to join our team?
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual. You must be self-motivated, dedicated and a natural communicator.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Contacting prospects to generate leads for all departments and booking appointments when required.
- Contacting customers at regular intervals to ensure they remain happy with their vehicle and/or the service they are receiving.
- Contacting customers and lapsed customers around the time of their service and/or MOT, encouraging them to book in, upselling service contracts and passing enquires/bookings though to service teams.
- Identify opportunities during all calls, generate leads and where necessary book appointments for Sales Executives.
- Coordinating incoming email enquiries, contacting to qualify requirements and allocating to relevant Sales Executive. Maintaining responsibility of enquiry to ensure followed through to conclusion.
- Responding to online live chat enquiries.
- Developing prospect database by industry specific research.
- Using CRM, Mercedes-Benz systems and external databases to conduct research and generate leads.
- Follow up marketing mailers to ensure optimum ROI by identifying and creating opportunities.
- Market research calls.
- Accurately logging and recording call details using CRM and spreadsheets.
- Help to maintain CRM by regularly updating details and conducting data qualification calls.
- Taking responsibility of all leads generated, allocating to the relevant member of staff and ensuring lead progress.
- Previous telemarketing/telesales experience or customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Hard working with the ability to work to targets
- Ability to self-motivate and prioritise own workload
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work
- Dynamic and able to work on own initiative
- Organised work ethic
- Friendly disposition
- Team player
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of Autoline CRM system
- Previous commercial vehicle experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly successful and award winning, family owned Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealership.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking the Apply Now button below.