Role: HR & Facilities Manager
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: Competitive and company car
We are looking to recruit a HR & Facilities Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the business’s compliance, from HR, Health and Safety, CSR, GDPR etc.
This is an exciting new role, that for the right person will be incredibly varied and rewarding.
We are looking for someone with a HR background that has experience of working within a corporate setting, in Health & Safety and looking after business facilities.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO, Dealer Principal and department managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining records (contracts, driving licences, sick/holiday, training etc)
- Recruitment – interviewing, assessments and profiling
- Induction of new employees – starter packs, contracts etc
- Working environment management
- Annual appraisals and exit interviews
- Compliance training – Competition Law, Bribery Act etc
- Provide support and advice to department managers
- Maintaining and updating policies, e.g. Equal Opportunities, Modern Slavery
- Auditing sites for condition and compliance with Mercedes-Benz Dealer Standards
- Organising and coordinating maintenance, repairs and development
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly successful, award-winning Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealership. To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter via the apply now button below.
Applications will only be accepted from individuals, no agencies.